[comp.text.tex] Missing fonts msmxm10 & msmym10 & cmst20

sie@fulcrum.bt.co.uk (Sie) (06/05/91)

Could some kind soul please send me the following source file for
metafont.

 msmxm10.mf
 msmym10.mf
 cmst20.mf

Thanks

Sie
--
Simon J Raybould    (sie@fulcrum.bt.co.uk)            //              {o.o}
"Only joking ... Or am I ?" - Vic Reeves            \X/AMIGA           \-/

texinfo1@rusmv1.rus.uni-stuttgart.de (Rainer Schoepf) (06/06/91)

In article <SIE.91Jun5113823@spinach.fulcrum.bt.co.uk> sie@fulcrum.bt.co.uk (Sie) writes:

>Could some kind soul please send me the following source file for
>metafont.
>
> msmxm10.mf
> msmym10.mf
> cmst20.mf
>
>Thanks
>
>Sie
>--
>Simon J Raybould    (sie@fulcrum.bt.co.uk)            //              {o.o}
>"Only joking ... Or am I ?" - Vic Reeves            \X/AMIGA           \-/
>Fulcrum communications L.T.D., Fordrough Lane, Birmingham, B9 5LD, ENGLAND.

I assume you mena msxm10 and msym10. There are no MF84 source files for these
Fonts, since these were coded with the old Metafont. BUT: these are obsolete
anyway and superceded by the msam and msbm fonts. Source files are on all
good servers.

Rainer Sch"opf