[comp.text.tex] multi-column style file

tad@prism.gatech.EDU (Tad K. Mannes) (06/14/91)

Please no flames...  I know this subject was discusses not too long ago...
A friend of mine would like to a copy of the multi-column style file for
LaTeX.  I've looked at a number of anonymous ftp sites but haven't had any
luck finding it, any pointers would be much appreciated.

	AdTHANKSvance	--Tad
--
Tad K. Mannes		Standard disclaimers apply...
uucp: ...!{allegra,amd,hplabs,seismo,ut-ngp}!gatech!prism!tad

texinfo1@rusmv1.rus.uni-stuttgart.de (Rainer Schoepf) (06/15/91)

In article <31311@hydra.gatech.EDU> tad@prism.gatech.EDU (Tad K. Mannes) writes:
>Please no flames...  I know this subject was discusses not too long ago...
>A friend of mine would like to a copy of the multi-column style file for
>LaTeX.  I've looked at a number of anonymous ftp sites but haven't had any
>luck finding it, any pointers would be much appreciated.
>
>	AdTHANKSvance	--Tad
>--
>Tad K. Mannes		Standard disclaimers apply...
>Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta Georgia, 30332
>uucp: ...!{allegra,amd,hplabs,seismo,ut-ngp}!gatech!prism!tad
>ARPA: tad@prism.gatech.edu

Just two sites where I'm sure that you can find it:

ymir.claremont.edu

rusmv1.rus.uni-stuttgart.de (soft/tex/latex-style/supported/multicolumn/...)

Rainer Sch"opf