[comp.text.tex] Summary of Re: BibTeX style question

schell@teak.eecs.ucdavis.edu (Stephan Schell) (06/17/91)

like "Pleebis (1987)" instead of "[Pleeb87]" or "[12]", I received
the following pointers:
1. see cslibib (responder didn't know if it was on ymir.claremont.edu
   or sun.soe.clarkson.edu, but I couldn't find it on either one)
2. see the ASTRON package on ymir.claremont.edu
3. a kind soul from the Netherlands sent me a bibtex style that seems
   to work (I am willing to send this to interested parties via email)

Thanks to all who responded!
Dr. Stephan Schell                      schell@llandru.eecs.ucdavis.edu
Dept. of Electrical Engineering         {ucbvax,lll-crg}!ucdavis!llandru!schell
      &  Compter Science
University of California, Davis         (916) 752-1326

young@emx.utexas.edu (Young U. Ryu) (06/17/91)

schell@teak.eecs.ucdavis.edu asked and summarized about
BibTeX style files creating citations like "pleebis (1987)" ... ...

The newapa.sty (LaTeX style file) together with newapa.bst (BibTeX style file)
does this with:

	\citeA{key}
	\citeB{key}
	\shortciteA{key}
	\shortciteB(key}

See articles of this new group on June 14, 1991.

Young

teexdwu@ioe.lon.ac.uk (DOMINIK WUJASTYK) (06/20/91)

In article <SCHELL.91Jun16161236@teak.eecs.ucdavis.edu> schell@teak.eecs.ucdavis.edu (Stephan Schell) writes:
>like "Pleebis (1987)" instead of "[Pleeb87]" or "[12]", I received
>the following pointers:
>3. a kind soul from the Netherlands sent me a bibtex style that seems
>   to work (I am willing to send this to interested parties via email)

Yes please.  Could you simply post it to this group?

Dominik