[comp.periphs.scsi] SCSI1 docs available for FTP and from MGSE by email

michael@xanadu.com (Michael McClary) (04/09/90)

In article <3688@com50.C2S.MN.ORG> chris@Tinkerbell.c2s.mn.org (Chris Johnson) writes:
>>More likely it means that the mgse archive server is not part of NCR.COM.
>>Someones mailer is re-writing the To: line and causing mail to bounce.
>>
>>The mgse archives are in no way affiliated with NCR.
>>
>>--
>>Mark Seiffert,  Metairie, LA.
>>uucp:           rex.cs.tulane.edu!mgse!marks or rex!mgse!marks
>>bitnet:         marks%mgse@REX.CS.TULANE.EDU
>>internet:       marks%mgse@rex.cs.tulane.edu
>
>Well it's nice to see a posting from someone else at the mgse site,
>because none of the mail I've sent there has bounced, been replied to,
>or resulted in the requested SCSI docs. being sent to me.  I thought
>maybe the site fell off the edge of the world, or something.  Now if
>I could only get an ACK...

I sent requests as suggested, and they were re-written somewhere
along the way so they got the automated bounce message.  So I retried
as the automated bounce message directed and got nothing back.

Thanks to werner for getting and publishing them.

adp@moscom.UUCP (Alan Percy) (04/11/90)

>....many troubles getting the spec through email....

Come-on...this stuff is silly.  We've got many people all trying
to have the SCSI-1 spec sent to them, with poor success, and
the spec will be mailed 20 to 50 times to different people.

Just post it!!!!!  Then it will only go through the net ONCE!!!

--
A nanosecond here, a nanosecond there,
		next thing you know you've got real time.