[comp.periphs.scsi] Want adaptex anon uucp info

ronald@robobar.co.uk (Ronald S H Khoo) (06/07/90)

Please can someone who has saved the details of how to get Adaptec utilities
by anon uucp from adaptex please mail me a copy.  Thanks.  Don't post,
I'll summarise once if anyone else has lost it (and tells me by mail :-)
and if someone sends me the info!

(use wherever!uunet!ibmpcug.co.uk!ronald if your mailer doesn't understand @'s)
--
Eunet: Ronald.Khoo@robobar.Co.Uk  Phone: +44 81 991 1142  Fax: +44 81 998 8343
Paper: Robobar Ltd. 22 Wadsworth Road, Perivale, Middx., UB6 7JD ENGLAND.

In article <1990Jun7.093001.905@robobar.co.uk> I wrote:

>Please can someone who has saved the details of how to get Adaptec utilities
>by anon uucp from adaptex please mail me a copy.  Thanks.  Don't post,

Roy Neese of Adaptec has mailed the info to me.  Thanks Roy.  Don't bother
anyone else.  I'll repost it if there's a need (email followups only please!).