[comp.periphs.scsi] # for Seagate Tech Support WAS

ssingh@watserv1.waterloo.edu (The Sanj - ISman (iceman)) (10/21/90)

In article <Mb7tSki00Uzx83I8EY@andrew.cmu.edu> vd09+@andrew.cmu.edu (Vincent M. Del Vecchio) writes:

>Second, if you don't know what it means, does anyone have a telephone
>number for Seagate?

Seagate can be reached at 1-800-468-DISC.

You will have to put up with many pre-recorded messages before you get to
the area where you can leave a recorded message for an engineer to get back
to you... good luck.

--
"No one had the guts... until now..." -New Anti-Repression Convert (NARC)
|-NARCotic $anjay [+] $ingh	ssingh@watserv1.[u]waterloo.{edu|cdn}/[ca] -|

cyliax@ecn.purdue.edu (Ingo Cyliax) (10/22/90)

In article <1990Oct21.051005.7278@watserv1.waterloo.edu>,
ssingh@watserv1.waterloo.edu (The Sanj - ISman (iceman)) writes:
|> In article <Mb7tSki00Uzx83I8EY@andrew.cmu.edu> vd09+@andrew.cmu.edu
(Vincent M. Del Vecchio) writes:

|> >Second, if you don't know what it means, does anyone have a
telephone
|> >number for Seagate?
|> >
|> Seagate can be reached at 1-800-468-DISC.
|>
|> You will have to put up with many pre-recorded messages before you
get to
|> the area where you can leave a recorded message for an engineer to
get back
|> to you... good luck.

No you don't, just stay on the line and pretend you have a rotary
phone,
a operator will ask you wether to connect you to 'sales' or 'technical
support'. Normally I don't mind phone-menus, but the one seagate has is
very obnoxious...

-ingo

--
/*                Ingo Cyliax    ECN, Electrical Engineering Bldg.
*