[comp.periphs.scsi] Looking for CDC Wren OEM manuals

ken@dali.gatech.edu (Ken Seefried iii) (11/19/90)

-----

I need to find the OEM manuals for the CDC Wren series disk drives
(Wren I, II, III, IV specificly).  The I and II have ST-506 inter-
faces, the III's have ESDI and the IV has SCSI.

The person I talked to at Seagate didn't know what I was talking
about.

Thanks...

--
	ken seefried iii	"A sneer, a snarl, a whip that
	ken@dali.gatech.edu	 stings...these are a few of

boyter@bimbo.uucp (Maj Brian Boyter) (11/20/90)

ken@dali.gatech.edu (Ken Seefried iii) writes:
>I need to find the OEM manuals for the CDC Wren series disk drives
>(Wren I, II, III, IV specificly).

Ken, I've got most (a few pages are missing) of the OEM manual
for the CDC Wren III...
The manual is part number 77738216 rev C and dated Jul 88...
It covers disk models 94161 (SCSI) and 94166 (ESDI)...

I could make ya a copy if ya need it...

Brian
boyter@fstc-chville.army.mil
   Maj. Brian A Boyter
   US Army Foreign Science & Technology Center
   Charlottesville, Va 22901                         __
   off: (804)980-7362                              (    )
   home:     973-9440                             {      }
                                                   (    )
   boyter@fstc-chville.army.mil                      ||