[comp.periphs.scsi] Optical Disks/Optical Tapes

hashemi@leadsv.UUCP (Rahmat O. Hashemi) (11/20/90)

Howdy Net.Folk.

When you need info. on disk drives/tape drives, who you gonna call?
Net.Folk.

I am in need of any and all info. you may have regarding high
capacity Re_Writeable Disk Drives/Tape drives, including but not
limited to:
Mfg, Capacity, Interface Type, Price, Tel. numbers, names of
contacts, etc.
You can e-mail this to me, and/or post to this news group.
All help is appreciated in advance.

bills@xstor.UUCP (Bill Smith) (11/28/90)

In article <14030@leadsv.UUCP> hashemi@leadsv.UUCP (Rahmat O. Hashemi) writes:

>I am in need of any and all info. you may have regarding high
>capacity Re_Writeable Disk Drives/Tape drives, including but not
>limited to:
>Mfg, Capacity, Interface Type, Price, Tel. numbers, names of
>contacts, etc.
Well, since you asked. We have been selling a Re_Writeable Optical
disk for a while. It's available for 'plug and play' operation under
DOS,NOVELL,MAC and UNIX. We deliver it as a subsystem with cable,
host adapter, software driver, literature and free tech support. It's
delivered with a 1 Gig cartridge but our 650 meg cartridge is also
available. It's made by MaxOptix and has a SCSI interface. I don't
have the pricing info but our number is (408)879-0300. As for sales.