[comp.periphs.scsi] Wanted: SCSI Driver Sources/info

wcudbt@ecsvax.uncecs.edu (David B. Teague) (12/04/90)

I would like to have information or the sources to
UNIX SCSI drivers the was posted some time ago.

Any information, pointers to archive sites that
have it, or the source itself will be greatly appreciated.

thanks
David Teague
wcudbt@ecsvax.uncecs.edu

runene@ifi.uio.no (Rune Nerg}rd) (12/06/90)

> I would like to have information or the sources to
> UNIX SCSI drivers the was posted some time ago.
>
> Any information, pointers to archive sites that
> have it, or the source itself will be greatly appreciated.
>
> thanks
> David Teague
> wcudbt@ecsvax.uncecs.edu

So would I, so if you have any information, please post them, or send them
to me too.

thanks from me too :-)

        Rune Nergaard
------
Rune Nergaard			runene@ifi.uio.no	(Internet)
Institutt For Informatikk	... !uunet!ifi!runene	(UUCP)
University of Oslo, Norway

amaranth@vela.acs.oakland.edu (Paul Amaranth) (12/07/90)

Newsgroups: comp.periphs.scsi
Subject: Re: Wanted: SCSI Driver Sources/info
In article <CMM.0.88.660484957.runene@kleiva.ifi.uio.no> runene@ifi.uio.no (Rune Nerg}rd) writes:
>> I would like to have information or the sources to
>> UNIX SCSI drivers the was posted some time ago.
   <text deleted>
>So would I, so if you have any information, please post them, or send them
>to me too.
>        Rune Nergaard

There's enough interest (I've seen this request several times and I would
like to see something as well) in this, that if people send me the source,
I will make it available through anon ftp at our site.  I will post
a summary when (and if!) I get some responses.

--
Paul Amaranth  office: (313) 370 4541 (also voicemail)
(internet)     amaranth@vela.acs.oakland.edu  | WANTED: Clever saying

bernerus@utc.chalmers.se (Christer Bernerus) (12/11/90)

A while ago I made available a SCSI driver for IBM RT AOS4.3 using the
Adaptec 154x[AB] cards.
It can be retrieved by anon FTP from bikini.cis.ufl.edu in
ibm-rt-fixes/scsi.tar.Z.

Note that the driver is targeted towards the RT and the Adaptec card,
however the code that drives disks and tapes are carefully separated
from the host adapter code.

Due to some licensing paranoia, parts of the code are diffs from the AOS
source (esp patches to autoconfig, and the config(8) program).

When we get our FTP server ready, I plan to release a slightly patched version.

Chris.