[comp.periphs.scsi] Konica Floppies wanted

michael@ewa.cs.ucla.edu (michael gersten) (01/23/91)

(Where did this newsgroup come from? :-)

I'm looking for floppies for the old Konica
10 meg drive. Does anyone know where I
can get them? Does anyone have old floppies
to sell?

		Michael

Roger.Sheppard@bbs.actrix.gen.nz (01/24/91)

In article <michael.664585527@ewa> michael@ewa.cs.ucla.edu (michael
gersten) writes:

> (Where did this newsgroup come from? :-)
>
> I'm looking for floppies for the old Konica
> 10 meg drive. Does anyone know where I
> can get them? Does anyone have old floppies
> to sell?
>
>   Michael

Contact Supra Corporation (USA) they used to make a set up for Atari, I
don't know if they still do, Addr is or was 1133 Commercial Way, Albany,
OR 97321, Phone, (503)-967-9081 for Technical Support...

--
Roger W. Sheppard   85 Donovan Rd, Kapiti New Zealand...