[comp.periphs.scsi] SCSI info archive site

tin@smsc.sony.com (Le Tin) (03/04/91)

In article <1943@public.BTR.COM> thad@public.BTR.COM (Thaddeus P. Floryan) writes:

>While on this subject, is there an archive site for SCSI material that's
>been posted to the Usenet?  Reason I'm asking is that I've a bunch of
>goodstuff that I'm reposting every month or so to some other newsgroups
>regarding SCSI and that task is becoming arduous, so I'd like to put it
>"somewhere" where others can get at it easily.  Suggestions welcome, even
>posting to this newsgroup from which an archiver can more-easily grab it
>than I could email it.
>
>Thad Floryan [ thad@btr.com (OR) {decwrl, mips, fernwood}!btr!thad ]

I offer szebra as an Anon UUCP site for SCSI info.  It's currently an
Anon UUCP site for 386/ix GNU and X386 (Roelle) source and binaries.

No anon FTP yet, but I am seriously looking into it.  If you are interested,
send me mail.  BTW, I'll be out of town all of next week (3/4/91) till
3/13/91 so don't post replies on here, I will definitely missed it by the
time I get back.

szebra, Pub NIX, FREE access and anon UUCP for GNU and X386
Dir listing in /usr2/xbbs/bbs/ls-lR.Z

login: nuucp
password: nuucp

408-739-1520, Telebit+