[comp.periphs.scsi] ST02 and ST296N data requested

manninfj@spiff.soe.clarkson.edu (Jayme Manning) (03/29/91)

Date: 29 Mar 91 12:57:38 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.periphs.scsi
Subject: SCSI data For the ST02 interface, and ST296N drive

	I am looking for information about the addresses, and functions of
	both the st02 controller card, and the st296n drive.  I am in the
	process of trying to write a device driver for my scsi under a
	MINIX 1.5.10 operating system (unix clone).
	Any information on this would be helpful.  If anyone is interested
	and is using minix I would gladly mail them a copy of the driver
	code once it is finished.
	Thank You Much.

	Jayme Manning
	manninfj@spiff.soe.clarkson.edu