[comp.periphs.scsi] os/2 hpfs & adaptec

jim@tct.com (Jim Kunzman) (06/08/91)

Does anyone (Roy Neese?) know if Adaptec has plans to upgrade the SCSI
OS/2 drivers to support HPFS on the AHA1542B?  This sure would be nice
since IBM is finally getting some favorable responses to OS/2.  :-)

For those of you who don't know, there is even an OS/2 forum on
CompuServe.  Type "go ibmos2".  Sorry, can't help plugging OS/2, but
ten years of DOS is too too much...
--
Jim Kunzman at Teltronics/TCT     <jim@tct.uucp>, <uunet!pdn!tct!jim>
         !(This space intentionally left blank.)

chap@art-sy.detroit.mi.us (j chapman flack) (06/15/91)

In article <284FE2EE.33FF@tct.com> jim@tct.com (Jim Kunzman) writes:
>CompuServe.  Type "go ibmos2".  Sorry, can't help plugging OS/2, but
>ten years of DOS is too too much...                        ^^^^ :-(

Hear, hear.  Only that strikes me as an argument for POSIX.  Let's have a
consensus standard for a change instead of another camel imposed by IBM/usoft.

...sorry, it just came out.  no relevance to scsi.  note followup line.
--
Chap Flack                         Their tanks will rust.  Our songs will last.
chap@art-sy.detroit.mi.us                                    -MIKHS 0EODWPAKHS

Nothing I say represents Appropriate Roles for Technology unless I say it does.