[comp.periphs.scsi] ST1201N jumpers

csbrod@immd4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Claus Brod) (06/21/91)

A friend of mine recently purchased a Seagate 1201N SCSI drive. He
didn't receive any specs for it, and we're having some problems
making it work. We're looking for a documentation of the location
and purpose of the jumpers on that drive. If someone out there
could give us some pointers, I'm sure we can solve our problem
in an instant. Any ideas?

Tnx in advance,

Claus Brod, Am Felsenkeller 2,			Things. Take. Time.
D-8772 Marktheidenfeld, Germany		 	(Piet Hein)
csbrod@medusa.informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Claus_Brod@wue.maus.de

louis@saturn.ucsc.edu (Louis Goldstein) (06/22/91)

Seagate has a tech support BBS where you can get lots of information about
their products.  If you can't find what you want, you can leave mail and
if I remember correctly, they will call you.  The number is 408-438-8771,
8 Data bits, No parity, 1 stop bit.

Hope this helps.

Louis

src@scuzzy.in-berlin.de (Heiko Blume) (06/23/91)

louis@saturn.ucsc.edu (Louis Goldstein) writes:

>Seagate has a tech support BBS where you can get lots of information about
>their products.  If you can't find what you want, you can leave mail and
>if I remember correctly, they will call you.  The number is 408-438-8771,
>8 Data bits, No parity, 1 stop bit.

>Hope this helps.

well, the number of the german seagate BBS probably helps more :-)

germany: (+49 89) 140 9331
--
   Heiko Blume <-+-> src@scuzzy.in-berlin.de <-+-> (+49 30) 691 88 93 [voice!]
                  public UNIX source archive [HST V.42bis]: