[comp.sys.ibm.pc.programmer] Garbage

sarathy@gpu.utcs.utoronto.ca (Rajiv Sarathy) (03/03/90)

In article <8265@pt.cs.cmu.edu> ralf@b.gp.cs.cmu.edu (Ralf Brown) writes:
>In article <636@idacrd.UUCP> mac@idacrd.UUCP (Robert McGwier) writes:
>}Microsoft C lets you define ISR's.  Here's code to do what you want if you
>}decide that Microsoft might do the job.  I understand that Turbo C has
>}copied this function type.  asc_enab enables the ISR, asc_disab disables that
>
>That's a little hard to do, considering that TC had the "interrupt" function
>type *before* MSC....

Oh please, not another "my compiler is better than your compiler" stream.
Let's leave that in c.s.ibm.pc.

And please don't post any follow-ups to this message -- just mail it to me and
I'll respond within a couple of days.  Or better yet, just dump your message
to /dev/null.

--

 Rajiv Partha Sarathy  	      _  _ /^\    INTERNET sarathy@gpu.utcs.utoronto.ca
 ................ooooooooOOOO(_)(_)\_/      BITNET sarathy@utorgpu.bitnet