[comp.sys.ibm.pc.programmer] stevie 3.69a ascii.h

art@pilikia.pegasus.com (Art Neilson) (03/24/90)

The recent posting of stevie 3.69a to comp.sources.misc seems to be lacking
the header ascii.h.  Does anyone have this beastie and can they send it my way ?
--
Arthur W. Neilson III		| ARPA: art@pilikia.pegasus.com
Bank of Hawaii Tech Support	| UUCP: uunet!ucsd!nosc!pegasus!pilikia!art

ben@val.com (Ben Thornton) (03/27/90)

art@pilikia.pegasus.com (Art Neilson) writes:

>The recent posting of stevie 3.69a to comp.sources.misc seems to be lacking
>the header ascii.h.  Does anyone have this beastie and can they send it my way ?
>--
>Arthur W. Neilson III		| ARPA: art@pilikia.pegasus.com
>Bank of Hawaii Tech Support	| UUCP: uunet!ucsd!nosc!pegasus!pilikia!art

Please send a copy my way also.

--

Ben Thornton             packet:  WD5HLS @ KB5PM   Internet:  ben@val.com
Video Associates Labs      uucp:  ...!cs.utexas.edu!val!ben

dmt@pegasus.ATT.COM (Dave Tutelman) (03/27/90)

>art@pilikia.pegasus.com (Art Neilson) writes:
>
>>The recent posting of stevie 3.69a to comp.sources.misc seems to be lacking
>>the header ascii.h.  Does anyone have this beastie and can they send it my way ?

I am responding to such requests either through Email directly to me,
or postings to the appropriate newsgroup (comp.sources.d).  Please, let's
not waste people's time all over the net, but keep the discussions where
they belong.

Thanks.

Dave