[comp.sys.ibm.pc.programmer] CXL Library

miguelr@cbnewse.att.com (miguel.a.rivera) (07/05/90)

I would like to know how can I contact the author of CXL Library.
Could somebody help me?

Miguel A. Rivera

kji@vpnet.chi.il.us (Ken Isacson) (07/08/90)

>I would like to know how can I contact the author of CXL Library.
>Could somebody help me?
>
>Miguel A. Rivera

[snipped from the CXL doc]

    How to Contact the Author.

    Primary:
        CXL Tech Support BBS - (512) 590-0460  1200-14400 HST  8-N-1

    Alternate:
        CompuServe   -  71331,2244
        GEnie        -  M.SMEDLEY
        U.S. Mail    -  Mike Smedley
                        P.O. Box 33603
                        San Antonio, TX 78265-3603

Hope this helps,
Ken Isacson

kji@vpnet

burleigh@cica.cica.indiana.edu (Frank Burleigh) (07/10/90)

In <26968acc-10c.1comp.sys.ibm.pc.programmer-1@vpnet.chi.il.us> kji@vpnet.chi.il.us (Ken Isacson) writes:

>>I would like to know how can I contact the author of CXL Library.
>>Could somebody help me?
>>
>>Miguel A. Rivera
>
>[snipped from the CXL doc]
>
>    How to Contact the Author.
>
>    Primary:
>        CXL Tech Support BBS - (512) 590-0460  1200-14400 HST  8-N-1
>
>    Alternate:
>        CompuServe   -  71331,2244
>        GEnie        -  M.SMEDLEY
>        U.S. Mail    -  Mike Smedley
>                        P.O. Box 33603
>                        San Antonio, TX 78265-3603
>
>Hope this helps,
>Ken Isacson

>kji@vpnet

there have been a few such questions, and the above information is
(now) misleading.  smedley has had some sort of problem, not announced,
and has shut down the cxl support bbs.  his last post on that bbs was
as follows, and may be useful to some:

June 13, 1990
-------------
Techworks will be going offline effective Saturday, June 23rd.  At that
time, I will provide CXL product suport on CompuServe (71331,2244), GEnie
(M.SMEDLEY), BIX (m.smedley), and the Exec-PC BBS (Mike Smedley).   Many
personal events have arisen that have kept me from having the time to
support a BBS system.  I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

<end>

it is a shame too, because this library was/is better thought-out than
a host of the commercial ones i've been checking into lately.

--
Frank Burleigh  burleigh@cica.cica.indiana.edu
USENET: ...rutgers!iuvax!cica!burleigh BITNET: BURLEIGH@IUBACS.BITNET