[comp.sys.ibm.pc.programmer] TEC.EXE - COMPILED for Ms-Dos

whos@ddsw1.MCS.COM (Ben Feen) (07/07/90)

A long time ago I got the source for TEC.EXE here, and promptly forgot about
it.  I recently found it, and tried to compile, but no luck.  See, I have
QuickC, and it requires Turbo C...
Anyway - Does anyone have a compiled copy they could uuencode and send to
me?

Whos
--
whos@ddsw1.MCS.COM | I don't know, who's at DDSW1? | whos@ddsw1.MCS.COM!
I asked YOU who's at DDSW1! Ok, there's a guy at DDSW1, right? | Right!

jnelson@plains.UUCP (Jim Nelson) (07/15/90)

In article <1990Jul06.213444.24194@ddsw1.MCS.COM> whos@ddsw1.MCS.COM (Ben Feen) writes:
>A long time ago I got the source for TEC.EXE here, and promptly forgot about
>it.  I recently found it, and tried to compile, but no luck.  See, I have
>QuickC, and it requires Turbo C...
>Anyway - Does anyone have a compiled copy they could uuencode and send to
>me?

Well, I have no problems getting it to compile, but I can't get it to run
more than a few seconds.  It always dies with a TEC PANIC.  Something about
some number exceeding MaxPlates or something.

--
.sig?  What .sig?  Ohhhh, *THIS* .sig.

	Jim, in the Land of the Lost.
disclaimer:  These are just opinions.  If you want 'em, you can have 'em.