[bit.listserv.gaynet] Wierdo

ctsg0385@UXA.CSO.UIUC.EDU (Christopher T Smith) (02/22/90)

Hi Guys,
I still can't read the file but I know that YOU can. I was reading soc.motts
and came across this VERY strange letter written by a severely demented(or
American???...you'll get that when you read the next letter). I personally find
 it scary that there are people like this(but then there is also the KKK and
White Supremists too!!!). What a world.
Chris S.

henry@GARP.MIT.EDU (Henry Mensch) (02/22/90)

can we all refrain from reposting such vileness here?  life is too
short to have to put up with this nonsense more than once.

thanks,
-- henry
--------

#HDL%LEHIGH.BITNET@IBM1.CC.LEHIGH.EDU (Lehigh Human Diversity League) (02/22/90)

My Dear Fellow Netters...

May I become ill, yet...or is there (God forbid!) more?

I dunno 'bout NEbody else, but I counted so many speling errors in that
one letter that it makes one rather wonder whether he has an IQ above
ninety.  I doubt it.  I don't use a word processor, and manage to
produce relatively well-spelled, grammatically semi-correct letters.

Maybe we should move all of those people to Cuba and then nuke the
place.  It would reduce the rest of the world's trouble-factor by ten
(twenty?) times.

JONESRA%AQUA.decnet@SILVER.UCS.INDIANA.EDU (REX A. JONES 857-9563) (02/22/90)

The dude who sent the message was probably a janitor/worker who got hold
of an account that hadn't been closed. The administrator at Northwestern
has since closed the account.

From:	SILVER::"gaynet@ATHENA.MIT.EDU" 21-FEB-1990 18:31:49.80
To:	<gaynet@ATHENA.MIT.EDU>
CC: