[bit.listserv.cics-l] Preventing Multiple Signons

JURASCHEK@GMUVAX.BITNET (David F. Juraschek) (02/22/90)

I guess I must have missed something ...

Can someone tell me how to restrict users so that they can only sign on
to one terminal at a time?

If you could, rather than just giving a technical explanation if this
requires code, could you actually show me code?

The situation where a user might be left signed on if a terminal error
occurs isn't applicable since I've got a working NEP to handle that.

Thank you.

-Dave Juraschek
 George Mason University

UA5431@UOKMVSA.BITNET (405 John Chase 325-3181) (02/28/90)

Nancy,

    Please send a copy of the mentioned exit code.

John Chase
University of Oklahoma
Bizzell Library, Rm. 212
401 W. Brooks Ave.