[bit.listserv.allmusic] Gratefully Deadicated"

FAHNOE@UWPLATT.EDU (Larry Fahnoe, (02/09/90)

Minstrel writes:
> Has anybody heard anything about someone in The Dead dying last year?? I
> don't watch television (It's mostly stupid), nor listen to the radio
> (It's stupid too) and don't always read the newspaper.....But I heard
> somewhere that one of the Dead died sometime last year..I''d appreciat
> it if someone could let me know... Private mail is fine if you want to
> keep it off the list....DCODESP@CLEMSON

Well, happy to report that Uncle Jer & the boyz are all doing just fine.
I don't read this list, but being the local deadhead someone would be
sure to pass this along; they did; I replied; don't believe such rumorz.

--Larry

"May the four winds blow you safely home..."