[bit.listserv.allmusic] Dream Syndicate

MCINTYRE@MSUPA.BITNET (02/14/90)

>From:         'Christoph Lell' <LELL@AWIWUW11.BITNET>

>1.) Does anyone have more info on a Dream Syndicate CD or album recorded
>live at a place called Raji's on Dec. 31, 1989 (thats what the label says).
>Is this an official album? I thought the Dream Syndicate had called it quits.

My copy says "Jan 31, 1989".  I bought it last summer so it couldn't have been
recorded in December.  It's in a real skinny jewel box which suggests bootleg,
but I don't know for sure.  "Medicine Show" finally came out on CD with most
of the live album they put out right after "Medicine Show" appearing as bonus
tracks.  Don't know the current status of the band, sorry.

John McIntyre
Physics - Astronomy Dept
Michigan State University