    Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1987 10:34:36 LCL
    From: Sally Webster <ACDSPW@SUVM.BITNET>
    Subject: Another icon
    I can't figure out how to show a shrug yet, but I did think
    of something for "thinking hard, trying to recall, brows creased in
    contemplation":
                            >:-|

    -------------< End Forwarded Message >-----------
At DECUS last week one of the Ultrix sessions had a "summary" of "standard
smiles" evolved for use in various news postings over the years:

Their meanings are as explicit as the non-verbal signals they attempt to
duplicate.

William H. Magill                        Manager, PennNet Operations Planning
Data Communications and Computing Services (DCCS)  University of Pennsylvania
Internet: magill@dccs.upenn.edu                   magill@eniac.seas.upenn.edu
          magill@upenn.edu