Date:         Thu, 1 Feb 90 16:50:34 EST
From:         ANSC6@UMDC.BITNET
Subject:      Forms design - typewriter measurements

How do pitch and point relate.  You choose point in Pagemaker.

--------------->  signature = 8 lines follows <-------------------
Neil Duffee
Joe Programmer, U. of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
BITNET:   NJD2E@UOTTAWA
.CA DOMAIN:  njd2e@acadvm1.uottawa.ca             (requires MX records)
    or:  njd2e%acadvm1.uottawa.ca@ugw.utcs.utoronto.ca (explicit route)
INTERNET: see above            UUCP:  gatech!utai!uottawa.bitnet!njd2e
COMPU$ERVE:  >INET:njd2e@acadvm1.uottawa.ca
'If you really wanted an opinion, you'd have submitted a request.'