[list.british-cars] minimaniahotwaterandice

phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier) (02/21/90)

> On the subject of a New England SOL meet - count me in, tho I'll drive the
> Japanese BritCar-knockoff.  We all know the current fate of the Chariot of
> Failure...
>
> ed

Don't tell me, let me guess:  Datsun roadster?
phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov
--
Login name: phile        In real life: Philip J Ethier
Phone: 298-5324

ejd@iris.brown.edu (02/21/90)

Phil Ethier writes, in reference to my Far East BritClone:
>Don't tell me, let me guess:  Datsun roadster?

No, guess again.

ed d.     (BTW - Ed Burns & everyone else: howzabout referring to Ed B. and
           Ed D. in postings - or just call us both Bruce to keep the confusion
           down...)