[rec.arts.startrek.info] Trek Ratings from TV Tidbits **EDITED**

mholtz@sactoh0.sac.ca.us (Mark A. Holtz) (05/21/91)

The following was taken from a rec.arts.tv posting and forwarded to
r.a.s.i., but edited down to only the TNG details.

>From staggers@casbah.acns.nwu.edu Mon May 13 20:46:08 1991
From: staggers@casbah.acns.nwu.edu (Ken Staggers)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.twin-peaks
Subject: Miscellaneous TV Tidbits: May Edition
Date: 14 May 91 03:46:08 GMT
Sender: staggers@casbah.acns.nwu.edu (Ken Staggers)

(From Electronic Media: May 13, 1991)

*Star Trek ratings
I dont like printed ratings from ads, mainly because they rarely tell the
whole picture..and this one doesnt.  But I figure someone will take it
and repost it in rec.arts.startrek, so why not let them think ST:TNG does
better than Wheel, Jeopardy, and Oprah.
ST:TNG- GAA% NTI Trend   Source: NSS Pocketpiece
		Women 18-49	Men 18-49
Feb 1988	    8.1		   8.9
Feb 1989	    8.4		  10.8
Feb 1990	    9.0		  11.5
Feb 1991	   10.1		  12.6

Go on, get some work done!

--Ken
--
      Wish list of items:       /\  UUCP: ames att!pacbell!  \
  * Unix Box with Hard Drive    \/     pyramid sun!pacbell! -=> sactoh0!mholtz

Jim Griffith  /--OO--\     | Two great powers are on our side: the power of
griffith@dweeb.fx.com      | Love and the power of Arithmetic.  These two are
BEWARE BATS WITHOUT NOSES! | stronger than anything else in the world.