From: <18215MES@MSU.BITNET>
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac
Subject: Non-Standard page size on Imagewriter?
Date: Monday, 5 Feb 1990 17:04:05 EST

Has anyone tried getting the imagewriter to print page sizes
other than the 5 now allowed in the page setup dialog box?
What we need is to print out mailing labels or name tags one
at a time from a perforated roll of labels or tags. Say about
a 5-6 inch page length? How about a user configurable popup -
as in the Laserwriter dialog box. Is there any documentation
from Apple on how to program the "generic" option in the
imagewrite dialog or how to add an item to the laserwriter
dialog? Or - Yipes! - how to write one's own driver?