[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Grfx, the Amiga and life ... 42

a143@mindlink.UUCP (Ed Meyer) (02/02/90)

Dave, perhaps off-topic (perhaps not), knowing you guys "... Never Rest", have
you looked at the cover of Circuit Cellar INK for the months of Dec'89/Jan'90
issues 12 & 13; in particular, issue 12?

Looks surprisingly like a '1000 doesn't it?  Then look inside at the articles
and you see there are technically-good articles ... but where's the stuff on
the Amiga?  Hmmm...

Perhaps, "The Crew" could see fit to flirt (technical articles :-) with the
magazine.  Just a suggestion.  Gee, maybe CBM's famous marketing department
could get involved ... no, on second thought, until the new "guys" are more
proven, belay that suggestion :-)

CU

In article <1049@mindlink.UUCP> a143@mindlink.UUCP (Ed Meyer) writes:
>Dave, perhaps off-topic (perhaps not), knowing you guys "... Never Rest", have
>you looked at the cover of Circuit Cellar INK for the months of Dec'89/Jan'90
>issues 12 & 13; in particular, issue 12?

>Looks surprisingly like a '1000 doesn't it?

The Artist (name escapes me, but he's done work on BYTE covers back in the
old days too) has used A1000-ish looking machines before.

>Then look inside at the articles and you see there are technically-good
>articles ... but where's the stuff on the Amiga?  Hmmm...

I get this magazine, and agree that its good.  I really haven't had time in
recent months to write anything for any magazine, though I certainly like to
do so when I have time for it.

>Perhaps, "The Crew" could see fit to flirt (technical articles :-) with the
>magazine.

I'll certainly give it a thought.  Once the hardware folks there see how
cool Amiga hardware can be, maybe we could claim a few converts.

--
Dave Haynie Commodore-Amiga (Systems Engineering) "The Crew That Never Rests"
                    Too much of everything is just enough