[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] 2000 keyboard, 'a' key not making good contact

bangell@aegaeon.Sun.COM (Brian Angell) (03/16/90)

I'm having problems with the 'a' key ( next to shift lock ) not making
good contact now days.  Has anyone been able to fix something like this??

Any ideas??

--
Brian Angell, Sun Microsystems Mountain View Ca.  bangell@sun.com, sun!bangell

king@cell.mot.COM (Steven King) (03/17/90)

In article <132976@sun.Eng.Sun.COM> bangell@aegaeon.Sun.COM (Brian Angell) writes:
>I'm having problems with the 'a' key ( next to shift lock ) not making
>good contact now days.  Has anyone been able to fix something like this??
>
>Any ideas??

Have you tried spritzing some contact cleaner under it?  'Twould be my first
attempt.  Available from your local Radio Shack in spray cans labelled
"TV Tuner Cleaner".

--
---------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
If there's a byte of data in the computer but no   | Steve King  (708) 991-8056

frants@Neon.Stanford.EDU (Leonid Frants) (03/27/90)

Subject: Wanted 1020 5 1/2 external disk drive and a light pen for Amiga 500
Newsgroups: su.amiga, comp.sys.amiga, comp.sys.amiga.hardware
Bcc:

  I am looking for a 1020 external 5 1/2 inch disk drive for Amiga 500.
I know they have been discontinued. I have found one place where they put
them together and charge $189.00. Anything I should be aware of before I get
it? Are there any recommendations for where I could still find one.
  Also I need a light pen for teh same computer but no store seems to stock it.
Where could I possibly get it - any advise is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Leonid.