[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Educational Discount

pa2384@sdcc13.ucsd.edu (Gary M Clark) (03/28/90)

Hi!

Can someone give me some info on the educational discount?  My dealer
said you cannot buy peripherals after 3/31/90, only the bundled
systems.  Is he correct?  I thought it was you can buy peripherals up
till 3/31 separately, but after that, peripherals could be bought at discount
only if you buy a bundled system at the same time.

				Thanks,
					Gary M Clark

					pa2384@sdcc13.ucsd.edu

In article <9355@sdcc6.ucsd.edu> pa2384@sdcc13.ucsd.edu (Gary M Clark) writes:

>Hi!
>
>Can someone give me some info on the educational discount?  My dealer
>said you cannot buy peripherals after 3/31/90, only the bundled
>systems.  Is he correct?  I thought it was you can buy peripherals up
>till 3/31 separately, but after that, peripherals could be bought at discount
>only if you buy a bundled system at the same time.

	After 3/31, you must buy a CPU. As long as you buy a CPU you
may buy anything else you want.
	-- Ethan

Ethan Solomita: es1@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu

"If Commodore had to market sushi they'd call it `raw cold fish'"
		-- The Bandito, inevitably stolen from someone else