[net.space] SPACE Digest V5 #148

@S1-A.ARPA,@MIT-MC:lazear@mitre.ARPA (05/06/85)

From: Walt Lazear <lazear@mitre.ARPA>

Regarding Bob Truax, I seem to remember interviews with him on TV.
I may be entirely wrong, but didn't he build the rocket that Evil
Kneival used to try to jump the Snake River?  It was either that,
or he was trying to drum up backing for his private efforts to
provide civilian space launches.  Can anyone confirm the Kneival
connection?
	Walt (Lazear at MITRE)

rivero@kovacs.UUCP (Michael Foster Rivero) (05/09/85)

Summary:Truax and Kneival