[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Internal Memory Expansion

jeff.bolton@f417.n259.z1.fidonet.org (jeff bolton) (06/29/90)

V> I was just thumbing through the latest issue of AmigaWorld looking
V> for an internal memory expansion board for my A500 when I came across

I'm not sure exactly how much extra internal memory you're looking for,
but I thought that I'd share mine with you.  I bought the Spirit
SIN-500-2 internal 2 meg ram expansion board.  It fits nicely in the
chassis and I've had no problems with it at all.

Cheers
      Jeff

--- Paragon v2.06
 * Origin: Club Radiotron (416)273-6409 Mississauga,Ontario (1:259/417)