[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Halfbrites

a275@mindlink.UUCP (Travers Naran) (07/24/90)

> bgriffin@mentor.com writes:
>
> I'm sure this is an old topic at this point but could someone tell me how get
> halfbrites to work in my graphics programs?  I'm trying to get more shades
> out
> of one color.  I've scanned all my literature but can't find any reference on
> it.  C code examples would be nice.  Thanks in advance.

Did you try the 1.3 RKM's? They have a nice section on Half-brites.
Travers "T'aran" Naran (I am male)
Simon Fraser University, Computing Science (Burnaby, B.C., Canada)
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada, North America, etc...
Whovian, Prober, Treker, Quantum Leaper....
Mailing addresses:
   Usenet  Travers_Naran@mindlink.UUCP
or      uunet!van-bc!rsoft!mindlink!Travers_Naran

bgriffin@mentor.com (Brian Griffin) (07/24/90)

I'm sure this is an old topic at this point but could someone tell me how get
halfbrites to work in my graphics programs?  I'm trying to get more shades out
of one color.  I've scanned all my literature but can't find any reference on
it.  C code examples would be nice.  Thanks in advance.

                                         Thank you
                                             __
                                          /