[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] amax software

DSK@IBM.COM (08/13/90)

>1)  I need a list of programs that have been proven to work with the
>    AMAX Macintosh emulator.

LogicWorks and DesignWorks both work great under AMAX.  They are
digital logic simulators.  I had a course last quarter at school
that I had to use these programs.  It was funny because the stuff
we were working on was so big, the only machine we could run it on
was an 6meg amiga running Amax, and a few of the schools Macs.
The amiga we wh ere running it on was a GVP 33mhz 68030, so it
was a lot faster then a Mac SE.

doug

danb20@pro-graphics.cts.com (Dan Bachmann) (08/16/90)

this also runs under AMAX:
MacPaint
MacDraw
Cricket Graph
Math Writter
 ProLine: DanB20@pro-graphics            ************************
    UUCP: ...crash!pro-graphics!DanB20   *  Daniel G. Bachmann  *
ARPA/DDN: pro-graphics!DanB20@nosc.mil   ************************
Internet: danb20@pro-graphics.cts.com  or  ak032@cleveland.Freenet.Edu
U.S.mail: 509 StonyBrook Drive, Bridgewater, NJ, 08807 USA

BAXTER_A@wehi.dn.mu.oz (08/17/90)

In article <3950@crash.cts.com>, danb20@pro-graphics.cts.com (Dan Bachmann) writes:

> this also runs under AMAX:
> MacPaint
> MacDraw
> Cricket Graph
> Math Writter
  Excel (use chip ram only option)
  Word 4.0
  WordPerfect
  Canvas
  SuperPaint
  Hypercard
  Microsoft works
  Versaterm

Regards Alan

rumbo@impch.imp.com (Peter Kunz) (08/28/90)

ok, i don't want to know what software will run on amax, but which version
( software and hardware) of amax is available now. does one still need
the new ds mac drives and the trumpcard controller?

tnx
pete