[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Amiga 1000 memory expansion/Rejuvenator

dwip@milton.u.washington.edu (The Dwipster) (08/25/90)

In article <142.26d3946b@intersil.uucp> hamilton@intersil.uucp writes:
>In article <1990Aug22.223536.23486@ra.src.umd.edu>, subrata@ra.src.umd.edu (Subrata Kumar Dutta) writes:
>> I am planning to expand my 512k Amiga 1000 to at least 2 megabytes.
>> Could anyone recommend a good memory board or warn against the ones
>> to stay away from.
>
>If I was in your position, the one new piece of hardware I'd get is a
>Rejeuvenator.  [description deleted]

I wouldn't mind getting a Rejuvenator for *my* 1000, but I can't seem
to buy one!  I've written off to Expert Systems twice and gotten no
reply.  Anyone here bought one via mail?

					--D. Pierce

srm@dimacs.rutgers.edu (Scott R. Myers) (08/31/90)

I would appreciate it if anyone could give me advice on a memory board
for the A1000.  Preferably one that uses 120ns 256K DRAM Chips so I
can populate it with chips I already have.  Thanx

srm
--

				Scott R. Myers

Snail:	26 Stiles Street			Phone:(201)882-3100
        Apartment 18
	Elizabeth, NJ 07201

Arpa:	srm@dimacs.rutgers.edu			Uucp: ..!dimacs!srm

		"... No matter where you go, there you are ..."