[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Bouncing mail...

a665@mindlink.UUCP (Anthon Pang) (08/29/90)

billsey@agora.uucp (Bill Seymour) writes:
>          Sorry about posting this one, but my mail kept bouncing...
>
>    ----- Mail rejected by CEO. -----
> CLEAR - DTE Clearing   Mail not sent to: M.KELLY@61ssc1.ceo

It didn't bounce.  I read your article that you posted to c.s.a.h yesterday.  I
too have received "rejection letters" in the past few days...but since I saw
replies, I know it got out to the net.

Of course, I'm not familiar with how Usenet is organized.  How important of a
link is "amiga-relay" ?

billsey@agora.uucp (Bill Seymour) (08/30/90)

From: Bill Seymour <agora!billsey>
Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga.hardware
Date: 24 Aug 90 17:40:23 GMT
To: amiga-relay@udel.edu
Sender: amiga-relay-request@udel.edu

In article <PPESSI.90Aug24013437@punisher.hut.fi> ppessi@niksula.hut.fi (Pekka Pessi) writes:
:
:      Is there any decent prototype boards for ZorroII bus? I reckon
:      that somebody mentioned that he sells some cards that have
:      both the ISA and Zorro card edge connectors. I'm also
:      interested in any pointers to prototype boards with
:      B2000/A3000 type video connectors (card that fits uppermost
:      slot in A3000).

       We sell three different types of Prototyping boards for the Amiga.
The AM-200A is a Zorro II/III board with ISA connector for the 2000/3000.
The AM-200Z is a Zorro II/III board without the ISA connector. The AM-200B
is a video slow/coprocessor slot card for the 2000. I'm afraid though that
we didn't anticipate Commodore enough on that one, and the 86 pin coprocessor
connector isn't quite at the right place to use it as a video/Zorro III
board. :-( Each board has a full ground and power grid, with either two
(AM-200A/AM-200Z) or three (AM-200B) 15x15 PGA grids. We've tried to keep
things as clean as possible...
       Call our marketing people at B.E.S.T., Inc. (503) 653-2090 or write
PO box 22066, Portland, OR 97222 for pricing and stuff like that... You
probably also want to specify what you want for shipping, since I don't know
what's best to get between here and Finland. :-)
               Bill Seymour, NES, Inc.

:                              Pekka Pessi
:
:--
:ppessi@niksula.hut.fi !               M{ kaunehin oon
:tel +358 0 455 4757           !               ja tied{nkin sen
:JMT 11E122;  02150 Espoo   !                  ja siks' m{ Mua aina aattelen
:                                                      - Pekka Pessi

--
     -Bill Seymour             ...tektronix!reed!percival!agora!billsey
Bejed, Inc.       NES, Inc.        Northwest Amiga Group    At Home Sometimes

--
     -Bill Seymour             ...tektronix!reed!percival!agora!billsey
Bejed, Inc.       NES, Inc.        Northwest Amiga Group    At Home Sometimes
(503) 281-8153    (503) 246-9311   (503) 656-7393 BBS       (503) 640-0842

dales@teksce.SCE.TEK.COM (Dale Snell) (08/31/90)

[woof!]

In article <1990Aug29.223316.27169@agora.uucp> billsey@agora.uucp
(Bill Seymour) writes:

|	Sorry about posting this one, but my mail kept bouncing...
|
|   ----- Mail rejected by CEO. -----
|CLEAR - DTE Clearing   Mail not sent to: M.KELLY@61ssc1.ceo
|
|  [[  remainder of posting deleted  --dds  ]]

     FYI:

     I sent some mail to the Postmaster of dg-rtp.dg.COM a couple of
days ago, regarding a posting of mine to c.s.a, which had been returned
as bounced *mail*.  I got a response back this morning, saying that the
problem had indeed been with their system, and that it was now fixed.

                                    Seizure later,
				    --dds

"Weave a circle round him thrice,   | Dale D. Snell       BIX:  ddsnell
 And close your eyes in holy dread, | Usenet:  dales@teksce.SCE.TEK.COM
 For he on donkey-dung hath fed,    | CServe:  74756.666@compuserve.COM
 And drunk the milk of many mice."  | DISCLAIMER:  These are *my* opinions.
  -- found on a wall in Coal Ridge, Nebraska --  with apologies to Sam.