[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Subletting monitors

soh@shiva.trl.oz (kam hung soh) (08/31/90)

In article <1990Aug27.151450.6222@uokmax.uucp> drtiller@uokmax.uucp (Donald Richard Tillery Jr) writes:
>As for the boarder problem, that is the fault of the monitor (not bad, almost
>all VGA and multi-syncs have the boarder).

A new industry!  Gosh, could we all be unintentional landlords when we
buy a computer?

>I have the 2000 and just got the Flicker-Fixer and was mad as hell
about that boarder.

An eviction order normally helps!

>One of the boons to owning an Amiga was that we could cover the
entire screen with video.  I didn't pay $1000 (monitor + FF) to look
at a boarder!

I wonder if that boarder is good looking?

Well Rick, I guess the monitor must house plenty of gremlins to have
a boarder problem! ;->

Just inane jokes coming from early in the morning ....  I must restump
my head!

Send all flames to /dev/null!

Soh, Kam Hung      email: h.soh@trl.oz.au     tel: +61 03 541 6403
Telecom Research Laboratories, P.O. Box 249, Clayton, Victoria 3168, Australia

drtiller@uokmax.uucp (Donald Richard Tillery Jr) (08/31/90)

OK, so I'm no speller.  You can see obvious indications of this anytime you
see the number of syntax errors my programmin attempts compile to (OK, I like
to dangle participles too!).  Just check your own spelling from now on lest
ye become the victim of thine own justice.

Rick Tillery (spelling notwithstanding) :-)