[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] CDTV as add-on to B2000?

tope@enea.se (Tommy Petersson) (09/06/90)

Just one question: Even though the pricing ($1000) sounds good,
it seems unnecessary for someone (like me) who have an able Amiga
to buy a CDTV containing an A500 + the CD stuff. Are there any
plans of producing a CDTV-compatible CD player that could be
used with an existing Amiga 500/2000/2500 ?

jet@karazm.math.uh.edu (J. Eric Townsend) (09/07/90)

In article <2067@enea.se> tope@enea.se (Tommy Petersson) writes:
>Just one question: Even though the pricing ($1000) sounds good,
>it seems unnecessary for someone (like me) who have an able Amiga
>to buy a CDTV containing an A500 + the CD stuff. Are there any
>plans of producing a CDTV-compatible CD player that could be
>used with an existing Amiga 500/2000/2500 ?

A CBM rep at SIGGRAPH said that the "CBM brand" cd-rom stuff will
be released in the spring..
--
J. Eric Townsend -- University of Houston Dept. of Mathematics (713) 749-2120
Internet: jet@uh.edu