[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Reference for task priority please.

U3364521@ucsvc.ucs.unimelb.edu.au (Lou Cavallo) (09/18/90)

G'day,

JM> In article <1990Sep12.212619.5760@comp.vuw.ac.nz>,
JM> John.Matthews@comp.vuw.ac.nz (John Matthews) writes:

JM> [...trimmed to save bandwidth...]
JM> This is not their fault, however, as the Amiga's priority system is not
JM> in general usage.

I've not ever looked into the Amiga manuals deeply enough to find out for
myself so ...

Could some kind soul please refer me to the correct Amiga manual (CBM ref)
that explains its priority system. Or perhaps a text that explains this in
a superior way (in your opinion). E-mail please if you can.

I'd appreciate the info. I'll summarise if I can however I will be busy...
PhD problems. :-(

PS: I mean in the above the Amiga multitasking scheduling priority scheme.

JM> John Matthews
JM> Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand

yours truly,
Lou Cavallo.