[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] need IDE info

jerome@nbi.csci.unt.edu (Jerome Lanig) (09/20/90)

Can anyone tell me if anyone makes an IDE controller
for the A-2000.  I've found a good price for a 42M HD
but it has the IDE format???  Never heard of it 'til
yesterday.  Please e-mail me the info and I'll sum it
up and post it.
you actually said                                 jerome@nbi.csci.unt.edu
tar and feather,        students aren't listened
boy, 'round here we     to around here.           don't know my others
tar and compress 'em

ill@uni-paderborn.de (Markus Illenseer) (09/25/90)

jerome@nbi.csci.unt.edu (Jerome Lanig) writes:

>Can anyone tell me if anyone makes an IDE controller
>for the A-2000.  I've found a good price for a 42M HD
>but it has the IDE format???  Never heard of it 'til
>yesterday.  Please e-mail me the info and I'll sum it
>up and post it.
>you actually said                                 jerome@nbi.csci.unt.edu
>tar and feather,        students aren't listened
>boy, 'round here we     to around here.           don't know my others
>tar and compress 'em

Well, at least someone who has the same Idea than me. I post this question
already half a year ago ? I already tried a IDE Hostadaptor on OMTI-Interface
with no success. The only solution till now is the GVP Board with IDE Interface
included. So, anyone with same Idea ? Mail me or post here !
CU, Markus
   Markus Illenseer                I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid, I can't do that.
     4790 Paderborn ,United Germany           Email: ill@uni-paderborn.de