[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] ZIP ram

rg20+@andrew.cmu.edu (Rick Francis Golembiewski) (07/14/90)

I've managed to get my A3000 up and running, but after all is said and
done I only end up with slightly over 1MB of free memory, since this
just isn't enough for me, does anyone have a good source for 80ns static
column ZIPs?

Thanks in advance.

//     Rick Golembiewski  rg20+@andrew.cmu.edu  \\
\\       #include stddisclaimer.h               //
 \\  "I never respected a man who could spell" //
  \\               -M. Twain                  //

stevek@welch.jhu.edu (Steve Kelley) (07/14/90)

In article <cabXvfS00Vo94izkxJ@andrew.cmu.edu> rg20+@andrew.cmu.edu (Rick Francis Golembiewski) writes:

>I've managed to get my A3000 up and running, but after all is said and
>done I only end up with slightly over 1MB of free memory, since this
>just isn't enough for me, does anyone have a good source for 80ns static
>column ZIPs?
>
>Thanks in advance.

I got 16 Toshibas @ 13.75 each (w/in a week) from
	Chips for Less
	214-416-0508

This may not (or may) be a good price but the guy was helpful
and at least *heard* of the Amiga/

Eric.Sanders@f210.n110.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Eric Sanders) (08/20/90)

AREA:UUCP_HRDWR
Rick, at 25mhz do you need 80ns chips?  For the 2630 C= accellerator
card running at 25mhz they use 100 ns chips.  If you can use 100 ns give
me a call.  I have four megs of ZIPS left to sell.  299-7684 eves
455-6305 days.

AFIT Amiga Users BBS/UFGateway |Eric Sanders - via FidoNet node 1:110/300
    1:110/300 Dayton, Ohio     |UUCP: afitamy!210!Eric.Sanders
        (513)-252-7681         |ARPA: Eric.Sanders@f210.n110.z1.FIDONET.ORG

Eric.Sanders@f210.n110.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Eric Sanders) (09/26/90)

AREA:UUCP_HRDWR
Hi Richard, sorry this is off the subject of your post but you wouldn't
happen to be in the market for an extra two meg ram for your 2630 board
would you?  I bought four megs extra with my board in anticipation of
a piggy back ram expansion for the 2630 but it looks like it may take
longer than I want to wait for it to come out.  I'm selling the ZIPs in
two meg quantities for $130 which includes installation, testing and a
full guarantee, that is if you're local to me. :}