[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Tower Amiga ??

d0mumzie@dtek.chalmers.se (Markus Borsand) (09/25/90)

 Hello Amiga freaks!!

 At the frontpage of this months AMIGA SPECIAL you can see a picture of a TOWER Amiga. Does anyone know anything more about this very beatiful Amiga?? In the same issue you can also read about an add on for Amiga 500 called MW 500 and I would also like to know more about this piece of hardware too.

 Markus Borsand

In article <1990Sep25.110035.29609@mathrt0.math.chalmers.se> d0mumzie@dtek.chalmers.se (Markus Borsand) writes:
> At the frontpage of this months AMIGA SPECIAL you can see a picture of a
>TOWER Amiga. Does anyone know anything more about this very beatiful
>Amiga??

Well, nothing spectacular. There are already several companies in Germany
that take a normal A2000 and put it into a tower housing, thus providing
much space for additional stuff. Normally they also put in a bigger
power supply.

koshy@abekrd.UUCP (Koshy Abraham) (09/26/90)

In <1990Sep25.110035.29609@mathrt0.math.chalmers.se> d0mumzie@dtek.chalmers.se (Markus Borsand) writes:

> Hello Amiga freaks!!

> At the frontpage of this months AMIGA SPECIAL you can see a picture of a
What's AMIGA SPECIAL ? Where do I get hold of it ?

>TOWER Amiga. Does anyone know anything more about this very beatiful Amiga??
This must be the A3500UX. It is currently being shown at the Business Computer
Show in Earls Court, London.

I saw it running X-Windows under UNIX SYSVR4. No release dates were given for
the machine or Amiga UNIX.

>In the same issue you can also read about an add on for Amiga 500 called
>MW 500 and I would also like to know more about this piece of hardware too.

> Markus Borsand

Koshy.

NET: koshy@abekrd.co.uk

schur@isi.edu (Sean Schur) (10/01/90)

It is the Amiga 3500. It will be available in January-February 1991. No
more info than that.