[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] help on installing 1meg agnus .NTSC/PAL

danb20@pro-graphics.cts.com (Dan Bachmann) (10/14/90)

        I don't see why this can't be done on an A500 as well... there must be
corresponding jumpers on the A500 to do this, since both machines are only
minorly modified for European markets and both use the same Fat Agnus.
        Does anyone know the exact procedure for an A500?

        I'm interested in hardware projects to show to our user group. Any
little projects would be good (excluding mono audio digitizer, voice
controlled joystick, and hard drive adapters we already built them.)
        we have a parallel port robotic arm, but just can't seem to get the
Amiga software to drive it correctly.  It works OK on simple machines like the
IBM PC.

 ProLine: danb20@pro-graphics           ***************************
    UUCP: ...crash!pro-graphics!danb20  *       Dan Bachmann      *
ARPA/DDN: pro-graphics!danb20@nosc.mil  *  Raritan Valley College *
Internet: danb20@pro-graphics.cts.com   ***************************
U.S.Mail: 509 StonyBrook Drive, Bridgewater, NJ 08807