[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Yet another request for memory advice

poirier@ellerbe.rtp.dg.com (Charles Poirier) (10/03/90)

I need information about expansion memory for an A1000.  Can someone tell
me the pros and cons about the following products: autoconfiguration,
does it require a chassis, does it go inside the Amiga case, does it pass
the bus (for whatever that's worth), does it work with the A1000.

X-Ram
Spirit Inboard
Fastram
Starboard 2

Please reply by Email.

	Thanks,
	Charles Poirier   poirier@dg-rtp.dg.com

rrizzo@csserv1.ic.sunysb.edu (Robert J Rizzo) (10/21/90)

In article <1990Oct3.150958.17869@dg-rtp.dg.com> poirier@ellerbe.rtp.dg.com (Charles Poirier) writes:
>I need information about expansion memory for an A1000.  Can someone tell
>
>X-Ram
>Spirit Inboard
>Fastram
>Starboard 2

I have an easier question about memory for the A1000, does anyone
know where to find a 512K expansion?  I haven't seen any places selling
much A1000 hardware.  If anyone wants to sell theirs send me email, I
have a friend that wants to boost his to 1Meg.

Thanks,
Bob Rizzo

rrizzo@csserv1.ic.sunysb.edu