[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] 2091 Purchase

keith@actrix.co.nz (Keith Stewart) (10/20/90)

I have been following the discussion on Mont. Grant with interest. I too
wish to buy a hardrive card from the USA and I live further away than
the guy from Australia. Someone mentioned Safe Harbour. I have seen
kudos before about them but do they sell 2091s by mail. Commodre in New
Zealand is not able to supply 2091s so I will have to look further
afield or buy GVP! Any reputable place able to sell 2091/40 by mail?
To the guy who was kind enough to e-mail me before (from the USA) and
offer to sell his 2091 (I think I saw him advertising it for sale)
please e-mail again if you haven't sold it as I have lost your address.
Boy its hard to put money in Commodores pocket :-)

hamish@waikato.ac.nz (10/24/90)

In article <1990Oct20.111515.28579@actrix.co.nz>, keith@actrix.co.nz (Keith Stewart) writes:
> Date: Sat, 20 Oct 90 11:15:15 GMT
> I have been following the discussion on Mont. Grant with interest. I too
> wish to buy a hardrive card from the USA and I live further away than
> the guy from Australia. Someone mentioned Safe Harbour. I have seen
> kudos before about them but do they sell 2091s by mail. Commodre in New
> Zealand is not able to supply 2091s so I will have to look further
> afield or buy GVP! Any reputable place able to sell 2091/40 by mail?
> To the guy who was kind enough to e-mail me before (from the USA) and
> offer to sell his 2091 (I think I saw him advertising it for sale)
> please e-mail again if you haven't sold it as I have lost your address.
> Boy its hard to put money in Commodores pocket :-)

Go-Amigo seems to be a good place that I haven't heard anyone being screwed by.
I have purchased stuff from them and so have several people around the
university, all with good results. They also have cheap prices and air freight
doesn't cost an arm and a leg from them.

|  Hamish Marson                        |  Internet  hamish@waikato.ac.nz    |
|  Computer Support Person              |  Phone  (071)562889 xt 8181        |
|  Computer Science Department          |  Amiga 3000 for ME!                |
|  University of Waikato                |                                    |
|Disclaimer:  Anything said in this message is the personal opinion of the   |
|             finger hitting the keyboard & doesn't represent my employers   |
|             opinion in any way. (ie we probably don't agree)               |