[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Good Internal Floppy for 2000?

IO92257@MAINE.BITNET (10/25/90)

Anyone reccomend a certain brand of 3.5" internal
floppy for my 2000?  I've tried Commodore's model,
and it was crud...didn't work!

In <90297.223451IO92257@MAINE.BITNET>, IO92257@MAINE.BITNET writes:
>Anyone reccomend a certain brand of 3.5" internal
>floppy for my 2000?  I've tried Commodore's model,
>and it was crud...didn't work!

Never bought any piece of electronic/computer gear that didn't work before?
Did you take it back to the dealer and get a replacement? Have you ever heard
of a warranty?

-larry

--
It is not possible to both understand and appreciate Intel CPUs.
    -D.Wolfskill