[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] A2320 Prices

hood@cbmvax.commodore.com (Scott Hood) (11/18/90)

In article <1990Nov16.235421.25261@agate.berkeley.edu> labb-2ae@e260-2a.berkeley.edu (Joe C.) writes:
>Would any kind soul out there tell me what would be a fair price
>for the A2320?   Looking to buy one :)
>
>-jc
>---
>labb-2ae@web.berkeley.edu

The US suggested list price for the A2320 is $299.  Has anybody heard of
a cheaper price?

Regards,
Scott Hood

Scott Hood, Hardware Design Engineer (A3000 Crew),  Commodore-Amiga, Inc.
   {uunet|pyramid|rutgers}!cbmvax!hood   hood@cbmvax.cbm.commodore.com
  "The views expressed here are not necessarily those of my employer!"

ked01@ccc.amdahl.com (Kim DeVaughn) (11/19/90)

In article <15931@cbmvax.commodore.com> hood@cbmvax.commodore.com (Scott Hood) writes:

> In article <1990Nov16.235421.25261@agate.berkeley.edu> labb-2ae@e260-2a.berkeley.edu (Joe C.) writes:
> >Would any kind soul out there tell me what would be a fair price
> >for the A2320?   Looking to buy one :)
>
> The US suggested list price for the A2320 is $299.  Has anybody heard of
> a cheaper price?

Yeah.  I stopped by the local dealer near here over the weekend.  They had
quite a few in stock, and were selling them for $249.

Didn't have one hooked up yet, but were going to do that this week.

Who?  HT Electronics, in Sunnyvale, CA.  I've no idea if they do any mail-
order business.  (And no, I'm not affiliated with them, except as a satisfied
customer.  Good folks.)

/kim

--
UUCP:  kim@uts.amdahl.com   -OR-   ked01@juts.ccc.amdahl.com
  or:  {sun,decwrl,hplabs,pyramid,uunet,oliveb,ames}!amdahl!kim