[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Accelerating an A2000

In <13433@chaph.usc.edu>, aliu@aludra.usc.edu (Alex C. Liu) writes:
>Hello world!
>
>I was wondering, what is the CHEAPEST way to accelerate an Amiga2000?

Well, if 32 ft./second/second is enough acceleration, you could just drop it.

>Now that using the 14Mhz hack is out of the question.  I heard for
>example of the Lucas/Frances project for the A1000, but is there
>anything like that for the A2000?

I think the best deal, by far, is to try to find a used 2620 card. There are
quite a few of these around, or at least there were when I last looked. You
should be able to pick one up for well under $1000.

-larry

--
The only things to survive a nuclear war will be cockroaches and IBM PCs.

aliu@aludra.usc.edu (Alex C. Liu) (12/03/90)

Hello world!

I was wondering, what is the CHEAPEST way to accelerate an Amiga2000?
Now that using the 14Mhz hack is out of the question.  I heard for
example of the Lucas/Frances project for the A1000, but is there
anything like that for the A2000?

-Alex