amiga-relay@ee.udel.edu (12/27/90)

From: Gelson Dias Santos <GELSON%SBU.UFRGS.ANRS.BR@uicvm.uic.edu>

"roddi@bruce.cs.monash.oz.au"  "Roddi Walker" wrote:
>               I terribly long ago, The uuencoded and zoo'd instructions
>(in 3 parts) were posted here, detailing how to build a harddrive interface
>to let the humble A500 owner (yours truly) use XT harddrives and controllers.
>       Unfortunately, there articles were deleted from my site before I got
>around to saving them.
>       Ergo (the Pure Mathematician's way of saying "Thus") I would be
>*really* (we're talking animals slaughtered and sacrified to you) grateful
>if *someone* could mail me the 3 articles.

>Thanks in Advance, Rod!!!!
>PS: Come to think about it, there was also the instructions (in 1 part) on how
>to build a MIDI interface, which I wouldn't mind having.

    Well  Rod, I have the articles you want, and can send it to you. But first,
I have to know why I received two "part 2" , and with different files in it!
Anybody know why?

         *****    # Gelson Dias Santos                #
   /\/\       **  # BITNET: GELSON@SBU.UFRGS.ANRS.BR  #  Please, don't look my
  /    \-------\* # HOME: Av. Bento Goncalves 948/12  # grammar/spelling errors.
 ! 0  0 !    _  ! #       Porto Alegre - RS CEP:90620 # I am learning english !
 !  ^^  !   (   ! #       Brazil                      #
  \_()_/  _(    ) #=============================================================
 (__(____(_____)  #     Alguem ai fala portugues?     #

whinery@hale.ifa.hawaii.edu (Alan Whinery) (01/03/91)

In article <40058@nigel.ee.udel.edu> amiga-relay@ee.udel.edu writes:

>    Well  Rod, I have the articles you want, and can send it to you. But first,
>I have to know why I received two "part 2" , and with different files in it!
>Anybody know why?
>
>         *****    # Gelson Dias Santos                #

I am the guy who uploaded all of that stuff. The XT interface was ftp'ed to
abcfd20.larc.nasa.gov, if that's easier for you, but I have been away for
2 weeks, and I would like to know what the problem was with the part twos?

Alan Whinery
the PD Amiga Hardware Archivist
whinery@hale.ifa.hawaii.edu