[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] A2320 + DEB board?

jason@cbmami.UUCP (Jason Goldberg) (01/10/91)

	I have heard that the A2320 will not work with the DEB board from
MicroWay, can anyone confirm or deny this from first hand experience?
	Also, does anyone (Scott) have any idea if it is possible to
modify the DEB and or the A2320 in order to get them to work together?  If
so how?  I am trying to make a little a room for one of those Toaster
things :-)

Thanks much,
-Jason-

Jason Goldberg				UUCP: ucsd!serene!cbmami!jason
Del Mar, CA

hood@cbmvax.commodore.com (Scott Hood) (01/12/91)

In article <187f672b.ARN0d7c@cbmami.UUCP> jason@cbmami.UUCP writes:

>	I have heard that the A2320 will not work with the DEB board from
>MicroWay, can anyone confirm or deny this from first hand experience?
>	Also, does anyone (Scott) have any idea if it is possible to
>modify the DEB and or the A2320 in order to get them to work together?  If
>so how?  I am trying to make a little a room for one of those Toaster
>things :-)
>
>Thanks much,
>-Jason-

>Jason Goldberg				UUCP: ucsd!serene!cbmami!jason
>Del Mar, CA

Jason,

I have not seen or played with the MicroWay DEB board so I cannot say
whether or not it will work with the A2320 from Commodore.  I would
suspect that with little or no modification it could be used with the
A2320 but thay remains to be seen.

Scott Hood

Scott Hood, Hardware Design Engineer (A3000 Crew),  Commodore-Amiga, Inc.
   {uunet|pyramid|rutgers}!cbmvax!hood   hood@cbmvax.cbm.commodore.com
  "The views expressed here are not necessarily those of my employer!"